Tuesday, November 2, 2010

cheer competition/english (haha)

This weekend i had a cheer competition we got 1STTT! ha were top 5th gym in the world. yaaa matrix:))) anyways. I loveeee how my grade went down when i thought ive been doing well in this class. GUESS NOT HUH?! .... but ya i liked the movie to kill a mocking bird waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the book. haa. books are too boring expecially that one. and kelsey i didnt like ur comment that you posted on my bloggg post young lady! now werre reading 12 angry men and i like it. i like how we have people act it out. its less boring that way. hah only if im, the one who doesnt have to read. (im a better listener). i just spilled juice on my couch and on my WHITE skinny jeans. ughhh.. bad luck. hahaha well also today in gym class me and hannah we call eachother namesss bahhaa like balloon face, constipated rabbit, big boneded, etc. it wasss hilarious the sub thought we were mental ha idk why?!:))) oh and mr. p i dont like sitting in the front so dont do it again k? thannnnks! welp imma wrap this up cause my laptops about to die I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE ENGLISHHHH! (a lil)
-Bayyyyyssss!

3 comments:

  1. Wow it sounds like your a busy girl, Bailey! But yeah I enjoyed the book more, it had a lot more details. The movie was pretty good though. And also I like the play 12 Angry Men were doing now, it's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jesus bailey dont you just have some bad luck. sorr about you white skinny jeans though. and ehh the movie was ok, but the book was better. and 12 angry men is very boring i almost fell asleep 10 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah yea, sorry bailey! anyways yea nice win from matrix. You guys seem to always do great:) and bryce i kinda like 12 angry men, cause its short, simple and it involves us reading as a class. SO i dont find it that boring! SO HA!!!

    ReplyDelete