Thursday, October 14, 2010

3 dayyy weeeekend babyyy:)

okay so here we goooo...
 Monday- i wasnt here HA! and you were nahh haha jk well i didnt go to english i was "sick" lol no but i really was and i didnt read ! ahhhhh it sucks but oh well. i still need to get caught up on reading that darn book.i dont like being behind on things. its awfulllll!
Tuesday- i was here BOOOO! we took a freaking test which i was NOT ready for because i DID read but i forgot it, so it was bad i was seriously about to cry i did so bad. it wasnt even fair. to kill a mocking bird isnt all that great maybe its just cause i dont like reading? but who cares. i have no choice but to read it. its sad:/ ughhhh!.
Wednesday- our LAST day of the schoool weeek was prolly the most boring EVER.  i had to take that plan test it was awfullll. so i didnt get the late arrival. ha ya my life sucks anyway. Then we get to english then i had to listen to mr. potter read and omgggg. no offense but i just cant take it anymore. its so boring when people just sit down and read for the whole period. you should start walking around or do SOMETHING entertaining.!!!!!!
so today (Thursday at 11:35) i decided to post this blog because 1. i had to 2. kelsey reminded me and 3. im startinggg to like the different colors! ha its funnn. welp. thats the end. thank god. well BYEEEE<3

4 comments:

  1. Whats up girl. I know some people who cheer with you. I like your post and I love this weekend tooo, I am pumped for it to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree mr. potters voice kinda bores me too, and that book is very boring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryce and Bailey...I'm sorry I bore you both. I am less than enteratining. I should just assign all the reading for you to do outside of class. That way we can do fun and entertaining things in class like Grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete