Tuesday, October 5, 2010

not excited about this anymore.

Okay, well. our research project were due today. I dont think i did so hot but honestly im just tired of school in general, haha. In that same exact day i had 2 essays from different classes a research paper 3 tests and another project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg. im so annoyed like its crazy! I just want it all to go awaaaaaay. &&& im not sure if i got points for a response &blog last week cause i always FORGET cause i have better stuff to do. (just sayinnn) i cant remember to do this eveeeery week. oh and can i turn my myresearch paper into turnitin.com late? and can i get points? I mean you HAVE to give us a break with all this. & to kill a mocking bird oh my goshhhhhhhh mr. potter im going to screamm. why would we have a test over 5 pages thaat we just read the day before? huh? im gunna fail. ughhhh! hmm well i need to hurry this up cause my laptops about to die. okay well heres the story english is actually my best subject so farrr. i dont like it at all but truth is truth haha. we all have to take it so might as well suck it up right? ya well can we get a break on projects for a while please? this is the only class that stresses me out alot! idk why but it just does okay well i have 3 minutes before my laptop dies. so immma goo. byeeE:)
-Bayyy<3

2 comments:

  1. Is it that dramatic? Lol. I'm sorry you're finding class stressful right now. I think the next few weeks will be better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa whoa, easy now. Just take a deep breath and remember, all we're doing is reading for the next couple of weeks, so it's all good! But believe me, I understand your pain. Sometimes the amount of work we have to do is ridiculous! I feel like it's worse than a full time job!

    ReplyDelete