Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TERRIBLE NEWSSSS.! you musttt read thisss.!

So heres the problem i spent 3 FLIPPPIN hours on my essay. & it was perfect well guess what?! i got home and my english folder was on the table. my sister comes running to me saying "bailey i spilled water on your green folder" i was about to SCREAM attt her but i decided not to... ughhhh. The good news :) is that i did save my work so my life is complete hahaa! im super happy. mr. potter i did it. i fought throughhhh the disapointment ha. this willlllllllll be turned in tomorrow ! just wanted to share my storyyy! okay thanks for reading:) byeeee!
-BAYYYY!


IM SAVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!:D

1 comment:

  1. oh baileyy baileyy i know just how you feel im in the middle of typing my works cited almost finished and the computer goes down 9cause of the storn Weds.) when it starts back up my computer freezes like WTF and its late and im i have other hwk to do so i was like craaaaaaaaap. but i was still able to get it done the next dayy so i gues im saveddddd to =D

    ReplyDelete