Monday, September 6, 2010

englishhh 10 firsttt blog of the year ( hold for the applause)


I have a feeling English will go good this year.
We read this story in class it was very interesting.
Our teacher Mr. Potter thought so too! Do you wanna know why?
Well here it goes... we had to write a poem about this story.
It was actually kind of fun, but then we had to draw a picture of the character.
YIKES! So as i was drawing my picture i thought to my self "hey its not THAT bad."
Turns out i was flat out wrong haha.
well you know what they say "A for effort."
So yeah, that's all. keep checking my blog please:)
i hope I'm not boring. if i am....ill try ill do better next time haha. 
see ya later.- Bailey<3

2 comments:

  1. hahaha o baileyyy:) im only doing this comment thingy because i have too so yea!

    By the way thanks for editing my paper today in English i know it was hard to understand, but thankssss anywaysss:)

    -kelskels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey,

    I love your blog...very colorful...very you. keep it up:) see ya in class!

    ReplyDelete