Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bloggg for this weeek

okay so im in the libraryyy with aerial,morgan and kelseyyy! typinnn my blogggg! this whole week we did testss and read more of orson welles haha but were almost done with the boook! okay so on a bettter note, i had my first practice sundayy it was great and i have another one today yayyy! :) cheerleading makes me VERY HAPPPY! id rather cheer all my life than be in schoool! i mean whats not to love about cheer? you have another great family and friends and you stay fit and enjoyy being competitive! its great:) i think most people are jealous of cheerleading because it is a sport and people just assume they know what it really deals with or they assume what its all about. well let me tell you i was in gymnastics and thought cheerleading was stupid and easy but when i switched to cheer and it was haaaardddd! like ive never felt so much pressure to be the best. The competition is my favorite part because when you know your the best your do perfectly thats why matrix is the best team in ohio. teehee okay well im going to go see ya next week in english:) BYEEEEEEE!
-Bayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment