Friday, March 4, 2011

greatesttt achievementtt aka my awesomeness

well, i have a couple of "greatest achievements" bahaha. the 1st one is gettting my grades up. I have seriously studied for tests and quizes now haha. Just because i didnt wanna faill and go & be homeless. that wouldnt be fun.. Also my moms been getting on me about it which i found quite annoying, now she doesnt rag on me as  much. and it also feels really good knowing that you put in effort in your homework and get good grades on it and tests! The 2nd achievement well this hasnt beeen an achievement yet but i hope it is. I hope to get top 3 at the cheerleading worlds 2011 its the biggest competition obviously in the world and only of the best of the best go there. We went there last year and placed 5th. so were 5th in the world and number 1 in ohio. and were hoping to place top 3 but expecting first. cheer is my life and no one wants this more than matrix:) My 3rd acheievment is eating healthy and cutting down on junk food and pop. it was soooooooooooo unbelieveably freaking hard. but if you want something youve gotta go chase it because success doesnt chase you... you chase it. hehehe cute little quote huh?? Im hoping to get abbs by worlds which is in late april soo thats also one of my goals:)) hahaha. well yeah thats it i hope i get more accomplishements though. okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!<3
-BAYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment