Sunday, January 9, 2011

myyy englishhh weeek.

welppp in english weve been reading alooot of stories. They arent that bad. Last week i kinda missed alot of school for being sick and that brought me like waaay behind. ha It was funny when we walked in the class room and he was like " get a book an ugly book" ha it was pretty funny. anyone agree? truth is i always forget to do these and my grade is terrrible because of itt. im kinda doing this last minute, at 10:19 pm haha. but ya soo i have a cheer competition this weekend in indiana. Its a huge competition so i will be here for english cause on friday im leave around 12:25ishhh! ughh im soo nervous ha seriously cheer takes up my life. its school and cheer is all i do and nothing else.. it kinda sucks. but im commited! hmm me and my dad went to barnes and nobles today and i actuallly was looking at books and reading through them a little bit ha. i hate reading a books ...usually but it was funnn. and no they were not kidddy boooks! teehee. Ya nothing really new last week just lots of reading and watching short clips of the stories we read. & a paper we had to do on the story we read. Mainly were focusing on mysteries & all that jazzz haha. well im gunna get off i hope this is long enoughh. cyyya
-Bay<3

1 comment:

  1. Thats a cool post. Yeah I noticed you were sick because you werent in class. I know what you mean by him saying that, it was alright. I always forget to do these to! I always do them last minute. hah and thats cool that your gonnna have to do a competition in Indiana, have fun! ha you hate books. alright well i will see you in class. Bye.

    ReplyDelete